Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Too many ads...

Ok...you know there are too many ads about the election when you hear a conversation like this at the supper table!
Emma: There's gonna be an election. (They have been talking about it at school) It's between McCain and Obama
Madie: Yeah, and I'm voting for John McCain and I approved this message!

Way too many ads people, way too many ads! Madie is going to know the next President as McCain and I approved this message or Obama and I approved this message! Gotta love the mind of a 3 year old!

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOL -- too funny!!

Mark and Anne said...

So I've been a blog stalker for awhile :) But I just had to say I couldn't agree more! The other day, Logan looked at us and said "Bama, JohnCain, fight" If a two year old can pick on that....!

Anne

Betsy said...

I couldn't agree more...Jacob just said "I'm Joe the Plumber!"