Happy Halloween everyone! We are super excited to spend the day home, the kids and I! Brandon still had to go to work. We are going to hit the grocery store and clean up a little for Aunt Betsy and Uncle Mark tonight.
Emma had a great conference yesterday. Academically she is A-OK! She is exhibiting some of her "Emma-isms" at school but her teacher said she is just like all the other kids. So neurotic mom won't worry about it anymore! I am so thankful she loves school!
We got the pumpkin carved the other night. I just realized we never took a picture of the final product. I guess you will have to use your imagination!

"our little jailbird"
This outfit looks like he should be in lock-up! He is all ready to carve the pumpkin with his front-row seat!

Eeeewwww! Madie didn't really like the slime. We even roasted the seeds for the first time. I actually did try one...I think I burnt them!

Dad and Emma intently carving. Emma makes a great foreman for any activity!
"First you do this...."

Goodies from Aunt Shel...Emma was a party pooper and didn't want her picture taken. The girls got candy and Matthew got an adorable blue elephant. That Aunt Shel is the best...she always remembers the kids with a little treat! I have to say I Love my big sis...she is one of the strongest people I know. I am very proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment