Friday, November 7, 2008

One big calamity...

One big calamty. That is what we are...first Emma had pink eye last weekend. Then Matthew came down with this crud (he is getting better!). Then I talked to my sister and Jacob caught the pink eye and then shoved a pea up his nose instead of eating it for a snack. Betsy said she still doesn't know where it went. I guess if he starts to sprout we will know it's still there! And then, this morning Madie woke up with the cruddiest eyes you have ever seen. Emma did the pink eye but Madie seems to do illness with a style and grace all her own. If she is going to get something...she goes all the way! She is very happy to show it off (notice the lovely goober in her right eye) and has decided she likes the drops..."Mom, you watch daddy do it. He does it good". Evidentally I don' t know how to put drops in. Oh well... My advice...stay far, far away...you don't want to catch something!



2 comments:

TJ said...

I have been down a lung all week. I am seriously questioning whether social interaction is really worth the price in the winter. ;)

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Oh Lord...it isnt even Thanksgiving! Imagine the plaque by Christmas!