Eight years ago we were just getting married! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Eight years, 4 moves, and 3 beautiful children later, here we are! This is just one of the many things I am grateful for this week. We have had 8 wonderful years and I am excited to see what the future holds!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Angie and Brandon! Those years have gone by fast. I guess we have to enjoy each day. Thanks for writing on the blog. I really do enjoy each day reading what is going on. I feel like I'm keeping up with the families.
Take care and God bless!
Love Ted and Sandy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 8 years and counting...Hope you have a great day. Love you both!
Congrats on 8 good years!
Congrats on 8 years! You guys haven't aged much!
Tara
Crazy how fast the years go by -- it's never as evident as when you have 2 side-by-side pix like that! Oh, how much has changed! :)
Katie
Post a Comment